i sincerely apologize for my crappy writing style on the first few series i wrote (it’s not like it have improved, but i think i shall apologize nonetheless. i’ve thought of deleting them but it’s not that necessary after all, and re-writing those fics needs lots of time i can’t really acquire now (not to forget the painstaking business), so.).
- EXO University AU (active)
- Under the Pitchforking Rain (active)
- Bubble Tea (hiatus)
- The Disaster (hiatus)
- Double-Trouble (hiatus)
- Please Babysit Our Maknae! (discontinued)
(ordered by first posting date, newer to older.)
no pairing; PG-13 (contains profanities)
standalone writings about EXO as college students living together under the same roof with Junmyeon acting as their prefect. hopeless crack, mostly dumb, not-so-funny jokes, more like a way to relish my stress out.
- Character Cheat Sheet
- There are 10 Types of People in this World
- Glorious Smiles and the Pains Behind Them
- Geeks, and Why You Shouldn’t Live with Them
no actual pairing; G (or so i hope)
this is a collection of drabbles that could also be read as standalone writings; has no plot and connection with each-other. might as well be called as ‘project cure-your-writer’s block’.
Oh Sehun, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jongin, Park Chanyeol (EXO), Kwan Jangmi, Lee Sungra, Kim Raena (OC); PG-13
Two figures got closer within a matchmade galore hosted by their ex-crushes (and said ex-crushes’ respective partners).
Lee Taemin (SHINee), Lee Sungra (OC); PG
It was all started out of the blue.
Lee Taemin (SHINee), Kim Jongin (EXO), Lee Sungra, Kim Raena (OC); PG-13
She likes him, he likes her best friend, his twin-brother is a compulsive playboy who likes the very same girl. The confusing mess of story started this way.
- #1 | Two Sides of the Coin
- #2 | If(s)
- #3 | Optimist’s If(s)
- #4 | Second Side
- #5 | Cocoon
- #6 | White Lies
- #7 | Rebellion
- #8 | Killing Me Softly
- #9 | The Stepping Stone
- #10 | Enchantée
- #11 | Tackling Down
- #12 | Chain Reaction
- #13 | Scattered Pieces of a Broken Feather (I)
- #14 | Scattered Pieces of a Broken Feather (II)
- #15 | Fix Your Gaze upon Me
- #16 | Home is Where You are
- #17 | Scars, with Additional Salt-water
- #18 | The Traitor
- #19 | Later, the Fallen Surrender
- #20 | Another Trouble
- #21 | Tendencies
- #22 | Will You Protect Me from the Gushing Wind?
- #23 | Messing Up
- #24 | The So-Called Coincidence(s)
- #25 | But, Really…
- #26 | Ego (1/2)
Super Junior members, Lee Taemin (SHINee); PG
How can you leave a baby in the hand(s) of unreliable adults?
(ordered by last posting date, newer to older)
Byun Baekhyun (EXO), Lee Sungra (OC); PG-13
Baekhyun is your typical famous student with his own share of fans, while Sungra is as boring as a stack of uncolored pictures.
- Damp Hair
- Byun Baekhyun is Such a Disaster (1)
- Byun Baekhyun is Such a Disaster (2)
- Byun Baekhyun is Such a Disaster (3)
Byun Baekhyun (EXO), Lee Sungra (OC), mentions of EXO-K members; PG-13
Sungra was left heart-broken. Baekhyun was there to help her fix the mess and soothe the pain.
- Part 1 | Broken Glass
- Part 2 | Dream-Catcher
- Part 3 | Proposal
- Part 4 | On the Second Time
- Part 5 | Semi-Engagement
- Part 6 | Lithe
- Part 7 | Serious Symptoms
- Part 8 | Sudden Changes
- Part 9 | Losing My Mind
- Part 10.1 | The Day
- Part 10.2 | Bitter Flashback
- Part 10.3 | Healed Frost-Bite
Lee Taemin (SHINee), Byun Baekhyun, Oh Sehun, Kim Jongin (EXO), Lee Sungra (OC); PG-13
Taemin the Kaichou-sama has a secret admirer who is really good at drawing but can’t keep her own secrets well.
- Part 1 | The Troublemaker
- Part 2 | A Tiny Drop of Hope
- Part 3 | Critical Breakdown, Essential Words
- Part 4 | Revealed Truths
Lee Hyukjae (Super Junior), Masami Ayako (OC); PG-13
There was a cafe, there was summer, there was rain. There were two persons sharing table and a small talk. Thus, this happened.
Lee Hyukjae, Cho Kyuhyun (Super Junior), Lee Taemin (SHINee), Choi Seunghyun (Big Bang), Matsumoto Jun, Lee Sungra, Choi Hyunjoon, Kim Raena, Masami Ayako (OC); PG-13
A pair of twins appeared as transfer students. Adaptation began. (And suddenly, matchmaking, too. Because what else do you expect from a pack of high school students with too much free time?)